Tuesday 20 August 2013

New Music - #femaledog by MsSupa

New song from MsSupa to commemorate Womens' Month. Download the song:

Click here Download Female Dog

Female Dog Lyrics:

I only am what I answer to/ Bark is the meanest/
Askin where the meat is/ grab it and eat it/ Just like a dog would do/
It's probable/ Never seen one as hungry as I is/ No wonder why you would hurry to call me that bitch/
Woof/ Don't want you pissin in my territory/ Hip Hop is mine/
Changing HIStory to HERstory/ Guts to glory/ Rhymes still remain a MIS-tory/
Gets me pissed/ sorry/ cause ignorance does shit for me/
But still I wag my tail struttin 'round town/ hope this boom bap I love will make the frowns smile/
Maybe not yet but they will get it in time/ Stay the rhyme machine so baby add another dime/
Tick tockin it/ There's no stoppin it/ The truth can be harder to hear/ So keep rewindin it/
I'll keep tearin it/ So stop fearin it/ Sting like a bee in the game/ there's no escapin it/

Purr on 'dis while we bite it like parahnas/
This chick got game got you quotin nastrudamus/
It's BITCH o Clock/ why you askin what the time is/
The only way you'll touch me/ with your hand on your stylus/
And yeah my style is/ Super-califragilistic/
And yeah my grind is/ bring it and I'm on it
It's simple/ and I squeeze it like a pimple/
Got them bowin to me like some indian temple/
Like/ ahhh yeah/ Ladies of the mic will be grindin this year/
And/ ohhhh yeah/ We do it lookin pretty while we fuck up your ears/
So run from this/ if you really scared of bitches/
Bark is the meanest/ Woof/ yeah we tearing down your speakers/
We'll pay hip hop just to show you our persistance/
And then we'll make love to it just to show our realness

No comments:

Post a Comment